Saturday, August 14, 2010

Shopping ... Part 2!

I needed a few things from Dollar general (a bag, some tissue and some hair bows) so I went to the one near a different Publix than my usual! And lucky for me... they had alot of what my Publix was out of! And no, I don't chew this much gum!! I am stuffing a birthday bag for a  a party!! 

I got everything pictured here for $11.26!
And then I submitted my Schick Try me free rebate and I will get $5.99 back on that one! So, after rebate the net OOP is $5.27!!

I won't go into a long explanation... so here's a short one!
FREE:
Merzetti pepperoncini sale .99 x 2 = 1.98 (-2, $1/1 MQ)  -.02!
Shick Hydro shave cream peelie on razor
                       $2.50  -  $2.50 MQ peelie = free!!
Sweet moments brownie  B1 cookie / Get 1 sweet free!= FREE!
Granola Thins B1 Granola /G! thins FREE!   
That was all free.. not bad.

Here's the breakdown on the rest!
Ronzoni pasta  BOGO 2@ 1.39  (no Q)   :(
Shick Razor: sale! $5.99  - $5/1 MQ   =  .99
Mentos gum: sale!  5/$5. bought $6/6 used 3, $1/2 Q  so 6@  $3.00.
Five Gum :  $1.49 (no sale) used .50/1 MQ   (DOUBLES!!!)    $.49
Cookie dough: $2.89, used .55/1 MQ for dough and $1/1 MQ for sweet moments!   $1.34
Granola bars: $3.19, used $1/1 MQ for Granola and $1/1 MQ for thins! = $1.19

So, $8 ish plus tax = $11.26!!
If I can do this, you can do this!



            

2 comments:

  1. $5 plus for everything! Great job!

    Thank you for linking up your savings at Frugality Is Free. I would love it, if you would come join
    The Sunday Twitter Exchange @ Frugality Is Free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You gotta love that! Great job! Thanks for linking up! so glad I found your site ~ now I gotta go check it out! So Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0