Thursday, August 26, 2010

$5 Friday Challenge!

Grab My Button



Happy Friday Morning to you!! This is a New Blog Hop and I would love for you to link up your best deal of the last week!! The rules to this Blog Hop are...
1) Follow this blog
2) Visit and follow at least two other blogs here!
3) Post on your blog and add the button below to direct people back here!
4) Leave a comment here with your link and I will follow you back!

Like I said, this is a new blog and a brand new Hop, so tell your friends and keep it going!!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great theme for a blog hop. I have not been able to go grocery shopping this week, as I have been walking up and down the streets picking up and dropping off kids at school (20 miles total to be exact).

    I did post the $5 Friday Challenge at the Savings Linky at Frugality Is Free. (If you have any specific info/instructions you would like me to add after the name of your savings linky just send me an email).


    The Weekly Savings Linky @ Frugality Is Free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new blog idea. Next week I will post my shopping totals from Publix-Greenwise, Whole Foods, and or Target. I like my posts to be as close to the date as I shop. I'll begin following your blog and add a link to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0