Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hi There!! Pleased to meet me!!

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Morgan and I live in Alabaster, AL. I went back to school a few years ago, and last year found myself in a peculiar place.
"If you want to graduate on time, you need to quit working and take a full load."
OH NO!!! We needed my income (despite it's smallness) so I had to come up with a way to control the bugdet!! What to do??
I ran into a lady in Publix with a TON of coupons. Sure, I had used coupons before, but she had a huge pile! So, I asked her, "What's the deal with the coupons?"
She answered me, "All I am going to say, is go to iheartpublix.com, spend half an hour and change your life." So, I did. And she was so right!! It has changed my life in ways I cannot explain! So, I am going to share with you as I shop (which is often!) the deals I get and refer you to the websites that I use!!
I hope that this site and information helps you as much as it has helped me!!
Save lots of money!!
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0