Thursday, August 26, 2010

My 2 deals of the week! Saved 74%

I have only been shopping 2ce this week. We have been living off of our stockpile! Yay for us! So here are my 2 trips! They both qualify for the $5 challenge, so... go me!
First Trip...
2 bags Kraft Homestyle 2.99 ea
used 1 FREE Q and 1- $1/1 Q        $1.99
1 jar Mezetta peppers
used 1 FREE Q                               $0
1 Sure Deodorant  2.39
Used 1- $1/1 MQ, 1-$1/1 PQ         $.39
1 Can chili                                        $1.09
1 hot dog buns                                 $.89
Total                                                $4.36
Even with tax it was less than $5!! WooHoo!

Transaction #2
This time at Target...
Schick Hydro 3  reg 8.99 sale 6.99    
used $5/1 MQ                                         $1.99
Schick hydro cream $2.99
used 1 FREE Q                                        $0
1 Revlon emory boards        $1.49
used $1/1 Q                                             $.49
Total                                                        $2.48

So, overall, I spent $6.84, saved 74%!!
What a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Great job!! I don't have a target, but I enjoy CVS and got the razor and shave gel there a week or so ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week. I just got done with my weekly Rite Aid shopping. There is lots of great deals this week.

    I found your blog on Think of me Thursday (sorry it's so late)! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when people post their savings with pictures!! Nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0