Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gracie has started taking Claritin... what a difference!

As you know, I have been working with BzzAgent and sampling products so that I can write reviews. My latest product test is for Children's Claritin. It could not have come at a better time! My youngest daughter has terrible allergies. She coughs, sneezes and suffers terrible congestion from April through the end of May! When I received this package I was thrilled!

Gracie has begun taking the product and within a few days, she is like a whole new kiddo! She is just as active, and no cloudy, sleepiness that you can get from some allergy medicines. As this is Easter weekend, we have spent  the entire weekend outside with family, hunting eggs, having picnics, and just spending time together. And she has been in the thick of it all!

I can personally recommend this product for your child with allergies! And if you have problems with "I don't wanna take the yucky medicine" times, NO ISSUES!!! It is a grape chewable! We had no trouble... no muss no fuss!

Give your little one a clear head, free from allergies! Try Children's Claritin!

~Morgan


I have received a free sample of this product for testing purposes from the product manufacturer and I post reviews for BzzAgent based on my personal experiences. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0