Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Bzz on The Factor Tree

I have been lucky enough to get to study math. This is a great passion for me! I consider myself lucky to get to do something for a living that I love. My kids on the other hand, well, they are not as big on the math as mom!  They do well in school, but sometimes they struggle with their math homework. Through BzzAgent, I have been given the opportunity to use a new tool with my kids to help them (hopefully) understand what it can feel like when you realize how math works and how easy it can actually be! Go to thefactortree.com and check out the site like we are! I will report back often with The kids' progress in first and fourth grade math! And while you are out cruising the internet, stop Here and join BzzAgent! You won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0