Friday, March 18, 2011

My personal couponing etiquette

Recently, I have come into a great resource for coupons. Because of this, I have been able to "step up" my coupon skills! My Publix has never taken anything but Target as a competitor (major bummer!) so having more inserts has been a big help!!
Sooo... One thing that has ALWAYS bugged me is when I go to the store and there is none of the BOGOs or sale items left on the shelf... and it is noon on the first day!So, what do I do? There are a couple of choices:
1. Ask customer service to ORDER what you need in a certain quantity
2. wait... I feel zero guilt clearing off a shelf on the last day of the sale
3. only buy what you need for the next 6 weeks. These all go in rotation every 6 weeks, so it works!
This is what I do... let me know if you have any other suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0