Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Always have your coupon policy with you!!





I tried to use some of my $3/1 Gain MQs at Wal Mart and ran into some difficulty. I was told by a cashier and then the customer service manager that they would not (could not?) take any coupons in excess of the ticket price of an item.  I had made the HUGE mistake of not having my coupon policy with me! You should always have your coupon policy with you! If you don't have a copy of the new coupon policy, you can go HERE and download the pdf! I was nice about the incident and went back later and purchased my items with no issues.
The lesson is ALWAYS HAVE YOUR COUPON POLICY WITH YOU!!!

Print it and put it in your binder! Go on, do it now!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Morgan! You are so awesome! This blog is great! So does Publix accept the Food Lion coupon? I'm definitely going to get on here everyday. You sure do find some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they take food lion... which is odd since it is the same company. Well, that's not totallt true... they DO take them in Atlanta, because they have FL stores there... Publix here takes local grocery competitors. WinnDixie, Food World, Brunos, etc!! Wheee

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0