Saturday, September 4, 2010

91% savings at Publix!!

I didn't need alot this week, but I couldn't let the great deals go by "ungrabbed"! So, I snuck into my Publix and grabbed some great deals! And just in time too... my yogurt Q's were about to expire!  So, here is what I got...  Now the beauty is... I paid (are you sitting down?) $3.24!! I know, right? Here's how I did it:

7 Yo PLus Yogurt reg 2.50, BOGO sale... $1.25 each
Used 7 $1/1 MQ  new price:      $.25 each!

5 Breakstone's sour cream  reg $1.69 sale $2/2
Used 1 $5/5 MQ    new Price... FREE!!

Wisk detergent reg $6.99  sale $4.49
Used 1- $3/1 MQ      new price:        $1.49!

So that's $3.24 for $35.23 of products!  WAHOO!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I'm actualy going to go buy some sour ceam now b/c that's a great deal. You may need some recipes for all that sour cream and I found a lot at www.williamssonoma.com go to recipes type in sour cream. My favorite is fresh raspberry sour cream crumb cake yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome savings!

    Thanks for visiting and being a follower. I'm now your newest follower!

    Re: your husband, just have him look around the site a bit. He'll get the picture!

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0