Thursday, September 9, 2010

$5 Friday Challenge!

Grab My Button



So.. Welcome to the BLOG HOP!! This is simply a place where we can meet and greet and hopefully share some GREAT SAVINGS!!!
The rules are simple.
1. Follow me as the hostess (I am in the #1 spot!)
2. Follow at least 2 other blogs on this list. It is a new Hop, so I need you all to SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3. Copy the button onto your post so that people can get back here!!
4. Most of all, HAVE FUN!! Meet some great bloggers and spread the joy of your lives!
Now, what do you link to? Simply put in a link to your best deal of the previous week! If it is under $5, you met the challenge! Thankt's it!
I can't wait to see your blogs! Oh, leave me a comment saying you follow so that I can follow you back!


2 comments:

  1. Following you from Following Friday. Love the title of your blog. I am looking forward to reading more posts and getting come great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog!! I am really enjoying looking around. Thanks for sharing!! I am now a new follower!! Nicole @ colieskitchen.com BTW I found you on a blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0