Monday, January 17, 2011

How To Save Money Shopping Online!

You know that I am a coupon clipping maniac and that I try to get groceries, etc, for as close to nothing whenever possible! There are two things that I use that I wanted to tell you guys about. I do a TON of online shopping now. I never did before this year, but I have found these two things that make it cost effective and make me money!
The first is Amazon mom. If you join Amazon mom, then you are automatically enrolled in Amazon Prime for free! This means free 2 day shipping!! (Yippee!) At Christmas, I also got coupons from amazon mom for 10% off of toys and games and other things. It is totally free and a really amazing deal! This is not a referral... just fyi. I don't think it even asks how you heard of Amazon mom.  
This is the link to sign up: 
 
Now this one IS a referral. (Total honesty here!) I use a gateway website when I shop everywhere but Amazon online. It is called Ebates. What you do is go to their site and scroll through the store listing and get to the store you are shopping at through the Ebates site. Then, depending on the store, you get 3% - 6% back on your purchases. The $$ is put into your ebates account and once you reach $20 (it may be $30) you get a check for that amount from Ebates. When you sign up, you get an automatic $5 in your account. I use this site ALOT w/ JC Penny online. You get those $10 off any purchase coupons in the mail, and then you go on Ebates, click on JC Penny and shop away. I bought 6 pairs of shoes last year for free through the clearace section of the Penny's site... only paid shipping. Actually, for some of those, I had a code for free shipping.
Anyhoo, I use this site and it works well for me. I look at it this way. If I am going to spend my money, I might as well get cash back rewards for free! lol If you want to check out Ebates, go to this link. (Like I said, this one is a referral, so I would appreciate you using the link if you want to sign up!). It costs NOTHING to join! yay for free!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0